Hi beautiful people!! First of all sorry but this post will be in English, because it was a nomination and the original one is also in this language! 🙂
I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I would like to start this post by thanking to The Fashion Blonde for nominating me! I’m very honored for this!! Go and follow her!!! 😀
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 12 other amazing blogs which inspire you and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the eleven questions provided by the nominator and make eleven new ones.
My 7 random facts:
- My all time favorite TV series is “FRIENDS”;
- I’m Sagittarius;
- My favorite color is green;
- I HATE spiders….baaahhh;
- I love playing soccer;
- I love to sleep;
- I love windy days!
Questions provided by the nominator:
- Any tattoos? No, but I want to…someday!
- Favorite song? Can’t decide! Disney songs 😛
- Favorite Flower? Tulip
- Do you prefer Rainy or Sunny Days? Sunny days with cold weather!
- What is your Dream job? Anthropologist, what else? 🙂
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? Policy and politicians
- What motivates you to write? My mood, my feelings, so many things!
- What is your favorite book? I’ve recently read Dracula and loved it…it’s so different that what I was expecting!
- Milk chocolate or dark chocolate? Both!!!
- What is your favorite thing about yourself? My patience and my smile 😀
- What is your favorite Starbucks drink? Is it possible to have one favorite? No… 🙂
- What’s your favorite tv show?
- What’s your favorite color?
- Where do you live?
- Do you like it?
- Do you have any pet?
- What’s your celebrity crush?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Are you vegetarian?
- Can you sing?
- What’s your favorite song?
- What are you most proud of?
I’m so sorry, but I really don’t know who I should nominate so…y’all going to do it because all of you have amazing and inspiring blogs that I love to read!!